Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome, Pyper Lou!

So, baby #16 has landed... In the early morning hours of October 14, 2007, Pyper Lou Daugherty was born. Yes, I know, Pyper Lou. This would be the brand new daughter of Shane's older sister, Misti. With her firstborn son named Masyn Pepyr, this does not surprise me.



This is the 16th niece/nephew for Shane and I. This, to us, is an amazing number. It is an amazing feeling. It fills me with pride to be an auntie to that many wonderful children!



Our newest addition arrived almost 2 months early. She weighed in at a grand total of 3 lbs, 6 oz. and 14 inches long. She is so tiny, but so perfect! She is doing well, not on any breathing or feeding tubes. Every part of her is perfectly proportioned and she has wonderful color. She is amazing! I will get some pictures soon and have them up on photobucket!!

No comments: